Road Worthy Checks
We are a licenced RWC inspection centre.
We can do:
- Pre inspections
CARS (certificate only) $165 + GST
TRUCKS (certificate only) $660 + GST
MOTORBIKES (certificate only) $120 GST included
Any repairs required to make vehicle roadworthy will be at further cost.
Roadworthy Certificate Moorabbin
Get Your Car Back on the Road With a Roadworthy Certificate in Moorabbin
Do you require the services of a registered and approved vehicle tester for a roadworthy certificate in Moorabbin? Whenever you buy, sell, or re-register a vehicle, be it new or old, you will require a roadworthy certificate to have it legally registered and declared safe for use on the road.
Obtain your car roadworthy certificate from a licensed vehicle checker, who will complete a safety inspection on your car and, if they deem it safe, issue the certificate. We have been servicing the communities of Melbourne with top-quality bike, car, and truck repairs as well as roadworthy certifications for more than 20 years. Bringing your vehicle to us gives you peace of mind that some of the top industry professionals in the area are working on it.
What You Should Know About the Roadworthy Check in Moorabbin
We will only deem your car roadworthy after we carry out a comprehensive safety inspection. During the inspection, we will focus on several specific issues as required by law. Once we have reviewed these functions of your vehicle and can declare them safe, we will issue you a roadworthiness certificate for presentation to your local traffic office so that your car may be licenced. Our inspections are comprehensive and include:
- Checking wheels, tyres, steering systems, vehicle suspensions, and braking systems to ensure that they are in good working order as required by law. We are fully qualified to rectify any issues that we may find with any of your vehicle’s mechanical functions.
- Checking seats and seatbelts to ensure that they comply with minimum standards. We also inspect your vehicle’s lights and reflectors, ensuring that they function properly. We inspect the windscreen and windows, including the windscreen wipers and washers, for any defects.
- We complete our check by checking the structure of the vehicle and all other potential safety issues on the chassis, body, and engine of the vehicle.
What Sets Us Apart Regarding a Roadworthy in Moorabbin?
We are a well-established and highly regarded automotive mechanical company based in Moorabbin, offering a wide range of automotive repair and maintenance services to our customers across Melbourne.
- While most mechanics focus on either petrol- or diesel-powered vehicles, we are fully qualified and highly experienced to work on both. Whether you have a car, bike, or truck, we are at your service.
- Whether you are looking for a major overhaul, a small mechanical repair, or a car roadworthy, we can do it all. We are a one-stop shop for all things automotive.
- We have built a strong reputation for excellent customer service. From beginning to end, our team will impress you with their no-nonsense, professional, and friendly approach.
About Bennet Motors - Diesel Mechanics
Established in 1996, we have been one of the top automotive mechanical workshops in the area for years, working on both light vehicles and heavy commercial vehicles. Our team is highly experienced and trained and keeps abreast of new technologies and tools that make our work even more efficient.
Contact us today for more information.